- Daily News Article (Updated 3/22) - READ
- CJA Monterey Midyear/Retired Conference Recap - READ
- JNE Recruitment for 2018 Commission; May 4, 2017 application deadline - The State Bar of California’s Judicial Nominees Evaluation Commission (JNE) is once again reaching out to recruit members to serve on the 2018 JNE Commission. There will be ten vacancies on the 2018 JNE Commission. We would very much appreciate your help in encouraging highly qualified candidates to submit applications by the May 4, 2017 deadline.
The application form and information on the commission are available at the State Bar's website: http://cc.calbar.ca.gov/CommitteesCommissions/OtherEntityAppointments/JudicialNomineesEvaluation.aspx, or from the Bar's Appointments Office, 415-538-2370; fax: 415-538-2305.
The email is email@example.com
- National Judicial Institute on Domestic Child Sex Trafficking on June 5-7, 2017 - FLYER
- Southwestern Alumni Association honors Judge Manoukian as their Outstanding Judicial Officer at their 28th Annual Alumni Awards Gala event on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at the Endeavour Pavilion at the California Science Center in Los Angeles.
- Supreme Court Seeks Nominations for CJP Appointment
The Supreme Court seeks nominations, including self-nominations, of qualified superior court judges to fill one upcoming vacancy on the Commission on Judicial Performance (CJP). Nominations are due Tuesday, January 17, 2017. - DETAILS - NOMINATION FORM
- Judge Caietti Awarded 2016 Wilmont Sweeney Juvenile Court Judges of the Year in Garden Grove - READ
- CJA Legislative Alert - AB 2761 (Low) - READ
- CJP Amended Rules Proposal - READ
- The California Judges Association (CJA) and the California Judges Foundation (CJF) are proud to partner with the National Association of Women Judges on the Informed Voter Project - WATCH
- CJA Comments on the Futures Commission Concepts - READ
- CJP Audit Request Granted - READ
- CJA Member Communication - Proposed Audit Request by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson- READ
- With great sadness CJA mourns the passing of Kalman Zempleny, Executive Managing Director of The Rutter Group.
Kalman's influence and long presence as part of the judicial family in California is unparalleled and his leadership in the professional life of California's legal family touched us all.
- Congratulations to 2016 Benjamin Aranda III Award Recipients Judges Kelety and White - READ
- Members, the latest Legislative Update from California Advocates, Inc. - WATCH
- CALIFORNIA JUDICIAL CONDUCT HANDBOOK
You must be logged in as an active member to access this resource.