- Daily News Article (Updated 09/27) - READ
- CJA Comments on the Futures Commission Concepts - READ
- CJP Audit Request Granted - READ
- CJA Member Communication - Proposed Audit Request by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson- READ
- With great sadness CJA mourns the passing of Kalman Zempleny, Executive Managing Director of The Rutter Group.
Kalman's influence and long presence as part of the judicial family in California is unparalleled and his leadership in the professional life of California's legal family touched us all.
- Congratulations to 2016 Benjamin Aranda III Award Recipients Judges Kelety and White - READ
- Members, the latest Legislative Update from California Advocates, Inc. - WATCH
- Press Release: Fair And Impartial Courts Are Essential To Our Democracy - READ
- Judge Todd Bottke Elected 2016/2017 President of the California Judges Association - READ
- 23rd Annual Southern California Judicial Reception - READ
- CJA Scales of Justice Award Winners Announced - READ
- Futures Commission Report Proposing Legislation to Authorize the Council to Reallocate Vacant Judgeships: Please know that your CJA Board will discuss this proposal at our next meeting on Friday, April 29, in Los Angeles. If you have a comment or would like to share your thoughts please contact your district Board representative and/or me in advance of our next meeting. - READ
- CALIFORNIA JUDICIAL CONDUCT HANDBOOK
You must be logged in as an active member to access this resource.