- Daily News Article (Updated 10/18) - READ
- HNBA Announces 2017 Award Recipients including CJA's Hon. Elizabeth G. Macias - READ
- Congratulations Judge Stuart M. Rice the 2017/2018 CJA President - READ
- CJA honors Mr. Joshua Groban, the Governor's Senior Advisor on Judicial Appointments with the 2017 "Scales of Justice Award" - READ
- Member Update on Mallano v Chiang Decision - READ
- CJA Monterey Midyear/Retired Conference Recap - READ
- JNE Recruitment for 2018 Commission; May 4, 2017 application deadline - The State Bar of California’s Judicial Nominees Evaluation Commission (JNE) is once again reaching out to recruit members to serve on the 2018 JNE Commission. There will be ten vacancies on the 2018 JNE Commission. We would very much appreciate your help in encouraging highly qualified candidates to submit applications by the May 4, 2017 deadline.
The application form and information on the commission are available at the State Bar's website: http://cc.calbar.ca.gov/CommitteesCommissions/OtherEntityAppointments/JudicialNomineesEvaluation.aspx, or from the Bar's Appointments Office, 415-538-2370; fax: 415-538-2305.
The email is email@example.com
- National Judicial Institute on Domestic Child Sex Trafficking on June 5-7, 2017 - FLYER
- CALIFORNIA JUDICIAL CONDUCT HANDBOOK
You must be logged in as an active member to access this resource.